We take immense pride in the fact that a number of reputable scholars, recognised globally, have already given trust to our journal and decided to submit (publish) their articles to SingiLogos. Let us mention but a few of them and thank them for recognising our potential
- Athanasios Angelopoulos, emeritus professor (Historian), Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece. Institute for National and Religious Affairs, Thessaloniki, Greece (Founder and Honorary President). He has been honored with the offikion of Archon Actuary of the Ecumenical Patriarchate, with the prize of the Academy of Athens (1980), as well as with other awards from churches, states, and institutions. He has been Secretary General of the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, adviser to the Committee on Orthodoxy of the Hellenic Parliament and special adviser to the Ministry of Macedonia – Thrace.
- Christos Terezis, full professor (Philosophy), University of Patra, former Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Patras, Greece. Institute for National and Religious Affairs, Patras, Greece (Full Member). He was awarded by the Academy of Athens in 1990 and has been a partner of UNESCO.
- Sotirios Despotis, full professor (New Testament), Chairman (2015-2020) Department of Social Theology and the Study of Religion, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Head of Patriarchal Institute of Orthodox Mission in the Far East, Center for Excellence in the Enhancement of Orthodox Heritage, and Interreligious Dialogue.
- Srdjan Simić, full professor (History of Religion), Faculty of Orthodox Theology Saint Vasilije Ostroski, Foca, Univeristy of East Sarajevo. Institute for National and Religious Affairs, Patras, Greece (Full Member)
- Goranka Knežević, full professor (Finance), Rector Singidunum University, Faculty of Business in Belgrade, Serbia
- Mirko Sajlović, full professor (Church History), Faculty of Orthodox Theology Saint Vasilije Ostroski, Foca, Univeristy of East Sarajevo.
- Christos G. Karagiannis, Dean of the Theological Faculty National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, associate professor of the Department of Theology.
- Ioannis Ant. Panagiotopoulos associate professor at the Department of Theology, Theoloogy Faculty, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. In July 2012 he was appointed by the Prime Minister of Greece as Secretary General of Media.
- Stavros Giangazoglou associate professor at Dogmatical Theology, Kapodistrian University of Athens. Former Advisor to the Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs. Vice-President of the Académie Internationale des Sciences Religieuses and Editor-in-Chief of various journals.